UK Work & Live Visa

  • Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur.

    This category is intended to retain visa national graduate students identified by the UK higher education institutions as having developed world class innovative ideas or entrepreneurial skills, to extend their stay in the UK after graduation to establish or more businesses in the UK.

    You cannot apply under the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category if you are outside the UK.

    You are allowed to switch into the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category if you are here under one of the following categories:

    • Tier 4 Migrant;
    • Student;
    • Student nurse;
    • Student re-sitting an examination;
    • Student writing up a thesis;
    • Postgraduate doctor or dentist; or
    • Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) migrant

    You cannot switch into the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category if you have previously been granted entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain under the following categories:

    • Tier 1 (Post Study Worker);
    • Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland scheme; or
    • International Graduates Scheme, or its predecessor the Science and Engineering Graduate Scheme.


    The Tier 1 - Graduate Entrepreneur visa is part of UK's points-based system, which is for migrants from outside Europe.

    To apply under this category you must score a total of 95 points. You will need a letter of endorsement from a UK higher education institution in order to score some of these points before you can apply.

    Please contact our highly experienced immigration consultants for more information.

  • Tier 1 UK Visas - Exceptional Talent

    The UK offers a unique immigration pathway for migrants with exceptional talent or skills. The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa is designed to attract the world’s best and brightest to Britain. If you are internationally recognized as a leader in your field – whether it’s in sciences or the arts – you may be able to come and work in the UK under this visa scheme.

    We are offering everyone who contacts us our fast, FREE, friendly assessment from our experts to provide you complete peace of mind today.

    Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa UK Requirements

    Unlike other UK Work Permits, the UK Exceptional Talent does not require a job offer or employer sponsorship to qualify. Instead, you will be individually assessed according to your skills and talent in the fields of science, humanities, social science, engineering, or the arts.

    To qualify, the you must be recognized – or have the potential to be recognized – as a leader in the fields of science, arts and humanities. This must be backed up by an endorsement from an accredited competent body in your field.

    To be eligible, you must be recommended by one of the following bodies:

    • The Royal Society (science)
    • Arts Council of England
    • Royal Academy of Engineering
    • Arts Council of England
    • Royal Academy of Engineering

    The British Academy (humanities and social sciences) Each of these bodies has a maximum number of endorsements that they can make per year, and only 1000 applications can be made for this visa per year (regardless of who the endorsing body is). The exclusivity of this visa makes it an unusual choice, but essential for the UK to ensure that it attracts the best candidates from around the world.

    Do I need a Tier 1 Visa?

    This points-based visa is for people from outside Europe, and therefore may not be necessary if you’re an EEA or Swiss national, you’re Croatian, you’re a British overseas territories citizen, or if you’re a Commonwealth citizen with an ancestral claim to stay in the UK.

    How Long Does this Visa Last?

    Initial Exceptional Talent Visas are granted for a period of 3 years and 4 months. This may be extended for a further 2 years, and after 5 years you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. If you fulfill the requirements, including the residency requirement, you may be able to become a UK Citizen later on.

    What are the Limitations of this Visa?

    The number of visas granted for this Tier 1 will be limited to just 1,000 each year. Applications are generally processed on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so it is vital that you make your application as quickly as possible. If is also important that you submit all of your supporting documentation correctly and ensure that you present an excellent case for why you have exceptional talent, and what you can offer the UK.

    Please contact our highly experienced immigration consultants for more information.

  • Tier 1 (General) Visa

    This particular visa is suitable for those applicants who wish to migrate to UK. The UK Tier 1 (General) visa allows highly skilled people to seek employment and self-employment opportunities in the UK without the need for a sponsor. This visa category is closed at present to anyone outside the UK. However, if you already in the UK. you may be eligible to extend your stay as a Tier 1 (General) migrant.

    In order to extend your stay under a Tier 1 (General) visa you must already have leave to remain in the UK.

    If you are already in the UK in one of the following categories you need to score at least 95 points.

    • Tier 1 (General) under the Immigration Rules in place before 19 July 2010;
    • Highly skilled migrant;
    • Writer, composer or artist; or
    • Self-employed lawyer.
    • The criteria for which points are awarded and their respective score ranges are set out below.
      Criteria   Points Available
      Age   Age 5 to 20
      Qualifications   30 to 50
      Previous earnings   5 to 80
      UK experience   5
      English language ability   10
      Maintenance (funds)   10

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultant for more information.

  • UK Ancestry Visa

    This category is suitable for Commonwealth citizens with a grandparent born in the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and who wish to live and work in the UK. -. Applications for UK Ancestry visas may be considered valid based upon the British birth of any of your four grandparents, alive or deceased.

    There are some requirements for this visa. Details are :-

    • You are a Commonwealth citizen.
    • You are aged 17 or over.
    • You have a grandparent who was born in the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
    • You are able to work and you plan to work in the UK.

    Please contact our highly experienced immigration consultants for more information.

  • UK Dependent Visa

    This visa is suitable for those applicants who wish to join their dependents in uk. UK Dependency Visa application is based upon your dependency on a person who is present and settled as a permanent resident of the UK (or a UK citizen who is supporting your UK visa application.

    Dependency visas are one of the most popular types of visa applications to the UK. Dependents can not be anyone, these are usually children and siblings but can also be aunts, uncles, parents and grandparents who are financially dependent on a family member who is settled in the UK. In all cases, you need to show that you are completely or mainly financially dependent on the UK sponsor.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

  • Unmarried Partner Visa

    For unmarried partners of either a British Citizen, a person who is present and settled in the UK (or who will be coming with you at the same time to settle in the UK). A UK unmarried partners visa provides unmarried couples and same-sex couples with the same benefits and rights as those who are married or have undergone Civil Partnership Registration service. You can apply for this visa from within the UK or overseas.

    You need to meet some criteria for this category. Details are :-

    • You can support yourselves and any dependants without any help from public funds.
    • Your Unmarried Partner has passed a Home Office approved English Language test.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

  • Australian Work and Holiday Visas –Subclass 462

    The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) allows Australian employers to sponsor employees who are foreign nationals for a permanent visa to work in Australia.

    This visa is for Australian Employers who want to sponsor highly skilled workers for a permanent visa to work in their business. The employees need to be either:

    • Highly skilled workers from overseas
    • Highly skilled temporary residents currently in Australia.

    If you are currently living or working in Australia on a qualifying visa, you can apply for the ENS (subclass 856) visa. If you do not hold a qualifying visa, you may still be eligible to apply in Australia for ENS if you last held a qualifying visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging an application.

    The ENS (subclass 121) visa is for applicants who are outside Australia.

    This visa will allow you and any dependent family members included in your visa application to live as permanent residents in Australia.

    Australian permanent residents can:
    • Work & Live in Australia on a permanent basis
    • Study in Australia at school or university
    • Receive subsidized healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
    • Access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
    • Be eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)
    • Sponsor people for permanent residence.
Start Free Visa Assessment
Why use
Visas Wizard?
  • We Believe in Simplicity, Safety and Security
  • Free On Line Assessment
  • 24X7 Customer Support
  • We strive to offer the best solution for you
  • Proven Performance
  • Full Experienced & Friendly Staff

Need Visa Assistance?

Know More →

skype mail office meeting Phone us

Immigration Enquiry

Leave this empty:

Select Your Country

Contact us for a Free VISA Consultation
Get in Touch Now !