UK Travel Visa

  • B-1 Visitors for Business

    If you are planning to apply tourist visa of United Kingdom then you no need to have friends or family there (in United Kingdom) to visit the country. A Visitor visa allows applicants to travel to the United Kingdom only to visit the country for up to six (6) months (depend upon the approval of the immigration department). The UK is extremely diverse in its landscape and people and has a wealth of culture, history and scenic beauty that can be discovered and explored.

    You must have to prove to the UK (United Kingdom) Immigration department that you can financially maintain and accommodate yourselves in the UK (United Kingdom)without recourse to public funding or working. You can show however that you have assistance from family member(s) living in the UK.

    Generally we recommend you to apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK as due to high volume of application filling , your visa approval may take some time. However in normal condition you may get decision on your visa within 3-4 weeks.

    Tourist Visitor Visa Basic Requirements

    • A current and valid travel document or passport.
    • One passport sized colour photograph.
    • Evidence of your marital status.
    • Evidence of your current employment or studies .
    • Bank statements or bank books.
    • Tax returns (business or personal).
    • Details of accommodation and return travel bookings.

    Please contact our fully experienced immigration consultants for more detail.

  • B-2 Visitors for Pleasure


    Allows a foreign national to temporarily travel to the USA either for the purposes of tourism, visit family, and similar activities.

    Please Note :No Dependents allowed on these visas (but they may qualify for B-2 visas ontheir own)


    • Residence in a foreign country.
    • No intention of abandoning foreign residence.
    • Visiting temporarily.
    • Must demonstrate intent to depart at expiration of requested stay.
    • Must show employment, family, social ties to residence abroad.
    • Permission to reenter foreign country at end of stay.
    • Adequate financial arrangements (including resources for traveling and staying in.
    • USA to carry out purpose of visit. Does individual have money or proof of support
    • from friends and relatives in US or abroad? Are ties sufficient between sponsor and applicant to ensure support?
    • Types of activities authorized under the B-2 visa:
      • Tourist.
      • Social visit to friends/relatives.
      • Health purposes.
      • Participant in conventions of social organizations.
      • Participant in amateur musical, sports or similar events with no remuneration.
      • Dependent of US Armed Forces personnel.
      • Accompanying D or B-1 aliens.
      • Coming to US to marry US citizen but will depart.
      • Coming to US to marry nonimmigrant. Must thereafter apply for spouse’s derivative status.
      • Non-spouse partner (regardless of gender) that accompanies a principal E, H or L for duration of stay. However, the B-2 must show entitlement to B-2 status in his/her own right, but the primary purpose of the travel must be to accompany his or her significant other. The fact that the cohabitating partner may be living in the US for an extended period is not a bar to B-2 status.
    • Pleasure Defined—Legitimate activities of a recreational character, including tourism, amusement, visits with friends or relatives, rest, medical treatment and activities of a fraternal, social or service nature.‖
    • Employment not permitted even where only remuneration is room, board and pocket change.


    • Apply at US consulate in home country.
    • Processing Time: 4-6 weeks; if criminal history or nationals from certain middle eastern countries – security clearances can take longer (double check w/ CSM for processing time).

    Duration and Limitations

    • Visa issued for up to 10 years
    • B-2 admitted for 6 months


    No dependents allowed on these visas

  • J-1 Exchange Visitor


    The J-1 Exchange Visitor program enables foreign nationals to come to the US to work, study, teach, train or observe US culture.

    In this category, each category of program has specific requirement.


    After obtaining particular form, apply for J-1 visa at US consulate in home country. Each program category has specific durations.

    Two-year home-country physical presence requirement—An exchange visitor is subject to the two-year home country physical presence requirement if any of the following conditions exist:

    • Government funded exchange program.
    • Graduate medical education or training.
    • Specialized knowledge or skill.

    Benefits of the J-1 Visa:

    The J-1 visa allows students, scholars, trainees in business and industry, research assistants, teachers, and international visitors on cultural missions come to the US to participate in a variety of informational exchange programs sponsored by schools, businesses, and various organizations and institutions.

    • J-1 visas can be issued quickly.
    • Travel in and out of the US is allowed until the completion of the program.
    • Visas are available for the J-1 visa holder’s spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age.
    • J-1 visa holders from countries such as UK, Ireland, and Australia are not subject to two-year home residency requirement.

    Processing Time: Varies between 2-3 weeks.


    Dependents including spouses and children under 21 (J-2) allowed on these visas. Spouses may obtain work authorization.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

  • Visitor electronic travel authority (eta) visa – subclass 976

    An E Visitor Visa is required for people who wish to come to Australia to travel or visit friends and family. The e-visitor visa is also suitable for people visiting for business purposes such as: attending a conference, negotiating or exploring business opportunities.

    In order to qualify for this visa type, travelers must hold an e-visitor visa eligible passport and can make an application online. Applicants must be outside Australia at the time of lodgment and time of decision.

    This e-visitor visa is valid for a period of 12 months and permits a stay of 3 months from the date of each entry (during the validity period).

    If you apply for this visa for business purposes, you must not work in Australia except in some exceptional circumstances.

    If you apply for this visa for tourist purposes, you must not work while you are in Australia.

  • Australian Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)

    The Australian Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) grants permanent residence to overseas workers who are sponsored by their Australian employer. The Employer Nomination Scheme is specifically designed to enhance Australia's ability to compete globally while satisfying genuine shortages in the Australian skilled labour market.

    Basic Requirements

    You might be able to get this visa if you:

    • have been nominated by an approved Australian employer
    • are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt
    • meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt
    • apply under the stream for which you were nominated.
  • Working holiday visa

    The Australian working holiday visa scheme provides a great opportunity for young people aged 18 – 31 to travel round Australia, whilst earning money to help fund their holiday.

    The Australia working holiday visa permits applicants to stay for up to 12 months. The visa permits applicants to work to subsidise travel when entering under Australian working holiday visas. However, you may only work for an individual employer for a maximum of 6 months.

    You may also study or train for up to 4 months using your Australian working holiday visa. There is also the opportunity to extend the Australia working holiday visas for up to another 12 months by completing 3 months seasonal work; you will be required to provide evidence of this when applying for your second year.

    Eligibility Criteria
    • Aged between 18 and 30
    • Hold a valid passport from the following countries:

    Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan or United Kingdom.

    Applicants with dependant children are not eligible to apply under this category.

Start Free Visa Assessment
Why use
Visas Wizard?
  • We Believe in Simplicity, Safety and Security
  • Free On Line Assessment
  • 24X7 Customer Support
  • We strive to offer the best solution for you
  • Proven Performance
  • Full Experienced & Friendly Staff

Need Visa Assistance?

Know More →

skype mail office meeting Phone us

Immigration Enquiry

Leave this empty:

Select Your Country

Contact us for a Free VISA Consultation
Get in Touch Now !