UK Family Visa

  • United Kingdom Dependent Visa

    This visa is suitable for those applicants who wish to join their dependents in United Kingdom. United Kingdom’s dependency Visa application is based upon your dependency on a person who is present and settled as a permanent resident of the United Kingdom (or a UK citizen who is supporting your United Kingdom visa application.

    Dependency-Visas are one of the most popular types of visa applications to the United Kingdom. Dependents cannot be anyone; these are usually children and siblings but can also be aunts, uncles, parents and grandparents who are financially dependent on a family member who is settled in the UK. In all cases, you need to show that you are completely or mainly financially dependent on the United Kingdom’s sponsor

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

  • Fiancee Visa

    Fiancé visa allows you to travel to Britain to marry your partner who is already settled here (or applying for settled status in the UK). It is given for 6 months to enter the UK, to marry a British Citizen or a permanent UK resident (or to register a civil partnership) within those 6 months and settle in the UK. A 6 months Fiancee visa cannot be extended, so you have to be sure you'd like to marry this person, then after your marriage apply for a UK visa extension, in the shape of a UK marriage visa, which will allow you to live and work in the United Kingdom.

    Our immigration consultants are well qualified in dealing with fiancé visa applications and work closely with specialist immigration experts to ensure that the whole process is simple and quick for you.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultant for more information.

  • Spouse/Partner Visa


    This visa is issued to spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners and same-sex partners of British Citizens and of UK permanent residents (those who have an Indefinite Leave to Remain). To qualify for a British marriage visa both you and your partner must be over the age of 21 and be able to provide proof of your marriage or registration of a partnership.

    You need to meet the criteria for this Spouse/Partner Visa. Because of the continuous changes in its rule please contact our highly expert immigration consultant for current information.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

  • Unmarried Partner Visa

    For unmarried partners of a British Citizen, a person who is present and settled in the UK (or who will be coming with you at the same time to settle in the UK). A UK unmarried partners visa provides unmarried couples and same-sex couples with the same benefits and rights as those who are married or have undergone Civil Partnership Registration service. You can apply for this visa from within the UK or overseas.

    You need to meet some criteria for this category. Details are :-

    • You can support yourselves and any dependants without any help from public funds.
    • Your Unmarried Partner has passed a Home Office approved English Language test.

    Please contact our highly expert immigration consultants for more information.

Start Free Visa Assessment
Why use
Visas Wizard?
  • We Believe in Simplicity, Safety and Security
  • Free On Line Assessment
  • 24X7 Customer Support
  • We strive to offer the best solution for you
  • Proven Performance
  • Full Experienced & Friendly Staff

Need Visa Assistance?

Know More →

skype mail office meeting Phone us

Immigration Enquiry

Leave this empty:

Select Your Country

Contact us for a Free VISA Consultation
Get in Touch Now !